RESPONSIBLE CEO NETWORK
To qualify for the scheme applicants must obtain the following:
- The business must fall under one of the existing BUSINESS category/ industry/sector.
- A valid trade license registered with the appropriate government authority in your country of origin.
- The Business must accept the code of business ethics and act upon shortcomings if any.
- PRR application (Pre-Registration Request form) signed by the highest authority in the business, thus accepting the Code of business Ethics.
- The business must score above 75% in the MRT Report (membership readiness test).
- The business must accept the terms & conditions outlined by RESPONSIBLE CEO’S NETWORK.
- Constant customer service standards measurement & feedback: You will receive 4 FREE mystery shopper reports per year, helping members to identify areas of strengths and methods improvement.
- Your management team will be invited to attend Workshops and seminars on RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS & SUSTAINABILITY INNIATIVES such as the “Share Best Practices on being Responsible”.
- CEO’s NETWORK will endorse & promote all members as esteemed businesses supporting customer service initiative.
- Your business will benefit from the kudos, good-will and PR publicity of the CEO’S network scheme.
- You will be entitled to display the RESPONSIBLE CEO’S NETWORK logo on all registered outlets and marketing materials, you will receive Material (certificate, trophy, window stickers and badges, etc.).
- The network will keep you informed of the latest innovation in retail and brand management.
CODE OF BUSINESS ETHICS
ALL MEMBERS OF THE RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS CEO’S NETWORK ARE REQUIRED TO ADHERE TO ‘THE CODE OF BUSINESS ETHICS’. THEY ARE LISTED BELOW AS FOLLOW:
Never trade in counterfeit products.
Offer products with valid guarantees and warranties where appropriate.
Offer reliable, accessible after-sales service, as appropriate.
Ensure updated employee knowledge with the products and services offered.
Train and develop employees.
Avoid health and safety risk to customers and employees.
Support an environmentally friendly policy.
Be good ambassadors for businesses on the continent.
Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability initiatives should be embedded in all business dealings.
Register for updates on the 2022 Africa Responsible Business and Leadership Excellence Awards
This event is organized, administered and delivered by ION Africa Business Ltd